Wednesday, November 18, 2015

Amy's 3.5 star ARC Review of SNAP (The SNAP Trilogy #1) by Tara Dawn





Hazel
I never would've guessed my life would lead me where I am today, wedged between a stalker and a stranger in the midst of a drug war that I'm unsure of how I entered. One wants to hurt me, the other seems to want to heal me, but there's more that he's after and I don't know if I can give him what he seeks. 

Cash
I was sent to find answers when no one else could find them. What I found was a woman in need and a psycho dealer working toward his own agenda. I wasn't to get involved, but her eyes call to me and I know they hold the information I seek. 

Phil 
She doesn't think I'm good enough for her. But I'll show her. Hazel belongs to me and has since that night that I claimed her. I'll get back into her good graces. I have to. She has something of mine and I'm not stopping until I have it all.

*This book contains scenes of drug use, rape, and brutality. It is intended for readers over 18. Reader discretion is advised.











This book contains scenes of drug use, rape, and brutality. It is intended for readers over 18. Reader discretion is advised. 
So this book has a lot going on in it. It wasn’t bad it was one of those books that was not for me. It wasn’t necessarily the characters but more so the setting and the age of the characters. I'm not particularly fond of that age of drama and there is way too much going on here for me. This book is not for the faint of heart. 

Our lead female Hazel is being stalked by a psychotic drug dealer. While trying to flee Phil and his wicked ways she meets Cash. The man is searching for something but Hazel has been through the ringer with Phil and she isn’t sure she can give Cash what he wants. He says he only wants to help her but she isn’t sure; he says he was sent to find answers that no one else could find. There seems to be more there. Is she being paranoid because of Phil or is there something more he wants from her. All Hazel knows is she is in the line of fire of a drug war that she fears she will lose her life before its over. 

Phil knows that bitch Hazel doesn’t think he is worthy. He will have her again just as he did before. He claimed her and he will do whatever it takes to feel her on him again. She enjoyed it. She wanted it. Hazel also has something of his that he wants … or needs. He will dispose of Cash. He will do whatever it takes. 

There is just too much running around in this story for me. It was difficult for me to follow. Its very dark and Phil is no nice guy. Hell he isn’t even a decent psycho. He’s off the charts. If this is your type of read then definitely click this up. For me it was too much all over the place and of course as you see it’s a series. The cliffhanger is a rough one as well but let me say again if you like this type of read you will be on the edge of your seat waiting for the next release. 

I was provided an ARC for an honest review. Review to post to Ramblings From Beneath The Sheets. 

No comments:

Post a Comment