Wednesday, November 18, 2015

My 5 Star Review of Bellissimo Lotta by Leigh Ann Lunsford




The idea of forever terrifies Bianca Agosto. Abhorring love; she is surrounded by it on a daily basis. The Mob Princess is doted on, adored by all, and loved by one. Struggling with her feelings against love, she falls. Hard. 

Dakota Hyatt, the boy who was untainted by the life in which Bianca grew up, and her brother’s best friend. His own tragedy in life makes him hold on to the things that matter. He may not understand what the life means for Bianca, but he makes sure to be her safe haven, her soft landing, the one place she can truly be herself. 

Succumbing to love isn’t easy but proves to be worth every hurdle; but one lie, one mistake, one indiscretion destroys it all. The boy who seemed so untouched by the life might not be as removed as they all once believed.







Dakota and Bianca.....their story was not at all how I pictured it to go in my mind.  I cried.   I was heartbroken when the ending came.  I was mad!  ANGRY MAD!

Secrets and Lies - We are pulled in and left on the edge of our seats.  The angst and heartache broke me in this one.  I was emotionally drained.  Did I say Mad?  =)

With everything going on....the storyline flows and you are connected to these characters.  You will experience everything the characters are going through as if you were there standing next to them. You will fall in love with Bianca and her feisty attitude and with Dakota - well..... the jury is out on how I feel about him.  

We still have Bronson and Callie from the first book in this one as well.

Leigh Ann continues to grow as an author.  With each story getting better and better.  Making it your new Fave of hers.    She can make you piss yourself laughing and then bring you down to your knees sobbing uncontrollably.  Another Job Well Done!  Five Stars!






No comments:

Post a Comment