Tuesday, November 24, 2015

Amy's 5 star Review of Forbidden Temptations (Tempted Series Book 2) by Janine Infante Bosco





Anthony Bianci 

Since I was a kid all I ever wanted to be was a gangster. I wanted to be feared, to be respected, and for everyone to know my name. 
And then she came into my life. 
I never planned on falling in love with the mob boss’ daughter. She was forbidden but somehow she became mine. She made me crave things I didn’t even know existed and made me forget about the things I thought I wanted. My quest for power faded away and was replaced by my undying love for her.
Until reality bit me in the ass and I was sent to prison for three years, doing time for a crime I didn’t commit. 
Now I’m out and she is creating a life for herself, just like I always wanted for her. Only I’m not a part of that life. I won’t ruin her any more than I already have with my poisonous lifestyle. 
No matter how tempted I am. 

Adrianna Pastore 
I wanted him from the very first time I laid eyes on him. 
He was everything to me, my first love and probably my last. 
Then my father ruined our perfect little life, and he walked away from me. 
I tried to fight for him, for our love, but he pushed me away. 
When the love you crave is beautiful, yet forbidden, you can’t help being tempted. 
So I’ll fight for him. For us. 
Even if I’m the only one fighting.










Anthony Bianci wanted nothing more since he was a kid to work for Victor Pastore. His father was nothing. Anthony wanted to be respected and wanted a place with the big boss. Val actually took him under his wing, Vic’s best friend and right hand man. Vic never noticed him though until an issue arose with his daughter Adrianna. But even then Vic never made him what he wanted to be. Anthony never planned on falling in love with the oldest Pastore. She was forbidden but Adrianna was just as eager to be his as he was hers. Everything was coming to a head until what Anthony thought he wanted came to pass. He was taking a fall for a crime he didn’t commit leaving Adrianna for three years. Anthony got exactly what he wanted … right? He finally got noticed by the big boss … Vic reminded him of his allegiance to the family. There was nothing more to do than keep Adrianna away. He had to make Adrianna understand she needed to build a life without Anthony in it; especially since he was out and back in the thorns of the family. 

Adrianna Pastore has never loved or will she ever love anyone like she does Anthony Bianci. She has wanted him the minute she laid eyes on the man all those years ago. She tried to move on. She couldn’t. Anthony has been cruel, but his push and pull has broken her heart one too many times. Loving Anthony is forbidden according to her father. The man she adored has done nothing but ruin and destroy everything that has ever made her happy. However she wont stop .. she wont quit fighting. Someone has to. 

This was book 2 in the Tempted Series and its soooooo good. Book one was Mikey and Nikki’s story. You get some overlapping time in this book so you are not lost at all. However I would recommend reading the first book Illicit Temptations prior to reading this one just because they are fantastic. We are introduced to additional characters in book 2 as well and I cant wait to hear their tales. Jack is definitely in this mix. There are two more books coming our way in this series next year. I also now MUST click up The Riverdale Series from Janine. Headed that way and you should as well. Click them all up. Love this author and her great reads! Keep them coming … I'm ready! 

Review to post to Ramblings From Beneath The Sheets. 

No comments:

Post a Comment