Friday, November 11, 2016

Amy's 3.5 star ARC Review of Snowed in With The Boss (Master Me Book 1) by Lili Valente



A white hot Standalone novella from USA Today Bestseller Lili Valente

"Bend over and lift your skirt. I'm going to show you what it's like to spend Christmas on the naughty list..."

Let's get one thing straight--I'm not your usual bad boy billionaire. I'm actually a nice guy. A very nice guy who also enjoys turning a woman over my knee and spanking her ass until she begs for mercy--AKA a good, hard, hold-her-down-and-teach-her-who's-boss f*ck.

I'm a gentleman in the boardroom and a Dominant in the bedroom. I've also been secretly in love with my sweet, sexy, too-innocent-for-her-own-good executive assistant, Jane, for the better part of two years.

But like I said, I'm a gentleman. Any woman on my staff is strictly off limits.

Until the night I'm snowed in at the office with Jane...

The same night I discover she's a submissive looking for a teacher...


The night I decide to make her mine...


"Are you ready to be possessed? If so, get on your knees, beautiful. The game is about to begin. Tonight, you're mine."

WARNING: This red hot holiday read contains spanking, dirty talk, and a Dominant alpha male who will melt your panties off--he doesn't care how cold it is outside. Hotness level--five hot toddies, four roaring fires, three turtleneck sweaters, two chestnuts roasting, and a spanking with a switch from that old pear tree.








3.5 stars

So this is not the cheesy holiday book that I normally read. This one has a hard core boss who is taking charge of his executive assistant in all ways. LOL! The boss man wants to teach her all the ways he can be a dominate boss .. if you get my drift. 

Jen knows her boss is a control freak but little did she know that he was that way in more ways than in the business world. Of course the offer he gave to her .. she found out quickly. The one night she finds herself living out her smexy dreams with him ... 

Boss man and his assistant snowed in for a night .. yup .. start using your imagination and then add to it. If you like the BDSM read then add some eggnog to it and you have this title. Like I said I usually read more cheesy holiday reads so this one threw me for a loop. Don't get me wrong it's not bad but I want holiday cheer. Funny banter and family mishaps are where it's at in my Christmas reads. So you give this one a whirl and let me know! 

Review to post to Ramblings From Beneath The Sheets. 

No comments:

Post a Comment