Thursday, November 3, 2016

Amy's 4 star ARC Review of Deceit (The Vindicated #1) by Addison Jane and K.E. Osborn



Covert, stealthy, cunning—I'm trained as a weapon. A lethal killer. I do what needs to be done in order to protect those who can't protect themselves.

I’m never the same person twice.

It’s never been an issue.

But I underestimated her.

The beautiful woman next door. There's something sexy about the way she watches me, eyes wide with an innocent curiosity. I find myself aching for her attention. I want her to look at me, but not when I'm covered in the blood of the man I just killed.

I live in the dark. She could be my light. I want her. And I know she feels it too.

When what I do puts her life in danger, everything changes. And I start to realize that maybe not all is as it seems. Every part of me screams to save her...

But what if I'm wrong.

What if she's the one saving me?










I'm not going to lie I'm super confused in what in the hell just happened. I mean its a good way but do what? It's more like a NO .. are you sure that is what you want to do? 

So ... yeah. Okay I cant really write a huge review here because then I will give things away and I don't do spoilers. If what really happened is what I think I read at the end because trust me I have read it over and over again making sure I am understanding then Addison I need book two right now. 

In short because that is what I can give you .. Kace meets Lily – Kace is not a bad guy but he isn't good either. Lily is sweet and white as snow in the goodness realm until ... Kace. There are some major players as secondary characters. I don't know who is on the dark side and who is on the right side anymore that is for dang sure. 

Lily got on my nerves some because she was not as strong as a female character as I would like but adding the Pitbull to the story as her friend (Kace’s dog -Daisy) ... LOVED IT .. (love the breed). 
Luca -- Kace’s Mom – Tanner – Eli -- Noah -- Blair --- again MAJOR CLIFF HANGER 

Book two – Liberate better clear some things up for me! 

Thank you for the ARC – I don't know if I should be thanking you but I'm going to .. you just blew my mind in one short page ... click this one up if you like suspense because it's there. You also get a mix of stone cold killers that definitely get the job done. 

Review to post to Ramblings From Beneath The Sheets

No comments:

Post a Comment