Sunday, November 13, 2016

Amy's 4 star ARC Review of Make Me (Kiss of Death, #0.5) by L.P. Lovell





0.5 in The Kiss of Death Series. Prequel novella to Kill Me. 


At thirteen years old I was sold, doomed to become a sex slave. 
Nicholai Ivanov, boss of the Russian Bratva, gave me the ultimate gift. He saved me from a fate worse than death. He promised to make me strong, because only the strong survive, and the weak die, forgotten and inconsequential. 

I now live in a world of blood and violence, where humanity itself is a weakness. My life is not a battle of bad and good, but bad and worse. This is kill or be killed, survival of the fittest. 

Make me or break me?










So this is an addition to The Kiss of Death series. This book helped answer questions from the previous release. It was a quick read. It was the story of how Una became the woman that she is now. I can't really say much because this again is a quick read of the events that led to Una becoming a killer. 

I did feel like maybe if I would have read this book first I might have enjoyed the first release a little more. He shed light on things that helped me wrap my brain around other events in the first release. 

I personally would read this book prior to reading the first release if you have not yet read Kill Me. Things will make more sense and you might enjoy that one more. Again it's just my opinion. If you are reading the Kill Me series this is a must read for you. 

Thank you for the ARC! Review to post to Ramblings From Beneath The Sheets. 

No comments:

Post a Comment