Wednesday, November 2, 2016

Amy's 5 star ARC Review of Dirty by Belle Aurora





My marriage seemed perfect from the outside looking in.
People envied me. They wanted my life, wanted to be me.

Mrs Alejandra Gambino. 
Wife of Dino Gambino. Daughter of Eduardo Castillo.
Respected. Loved. Mob royalty.

They had no idea of the horrors that lurked behind closed doors.
They didn't know I was at the lowest point a person could reach.

Enter Julius Carter.
Aloof, handsome, blue-eyed Julius Carter.

He saved me.
I screwed him over.

Now everybody was after me. My life was forfeit.
It was only a matter of time. I was a dead woman walking.

The question was, who would get to me first?







5 stars

There are certain books you don't want to review because saying anything is saying too much. The thrill lies in sitting back and watching others read what you just experienced ... So that's what I did. A fellow bookworm of mine read the book in one sitting ... I watched for a whole ... Creepy huh?!?!? Not really we were at a soccer match ... Lol ... At one point she yelled what the f@@k and covered her mouth as that's not really acceptable at a middle school soccer match ... Bwaaaahhhh! In the end she sent me hate messages ... I mean hateeee messages ... Hahaha! In a good way but still ....

All I can tell you is there are new characters ... Some will tear your heart out while others will blacken your mind. Yes .. Twitch is there ... Lexi does not play a major role as we are focused on Twitch and why he can't go home. See probably too much already ... Ling ... (Shivers) .... Gah .... And Julius ... God I love that man. I love the way he speaks ... The way he moves ... Geezus ...

Your biggest gift ... There is one more ... And you get a page of what's to come .... All I can say is if you thought the cliffs in Raw was the most brutal words Bella could lay on you ... Ha! You ain't seen nothing yet friend. 

Thank you for the honor of reading this magnificent story Belle .. Review to post to Ramblings From Beneath the Sheets 

No comments:

Post a Comment